Hello World, Welcome to my brain. you may be surprised to find yourself in here. you are not alone. i was equally surprised to find you lurking in my brain.... however since you are here i might as well tell you a little 'bout me. ahem: I am a boy. Or am I a man? I consider myself to be both. I can only hope that im a man in the best ways and a boy in the funnest. I am an EMT. I love to help people... its what makes me feel good. I also feel a need to be needed and important... and my work fulfills this for me. I guess that means I may have a bit of a superman complex (meaning i have to save the world {someones gotta do it} ). I dunno really, you judge for yourself. Being an EMT is important to me and I am proud of it. I plan on going to Paramedic school soon and becoming a Fire Fighter Paramedic. When i get hired as a Medic FF i'll make BANK! $$$ is helpful for reaching ones goals and dreams. until then i'll love life as it comes and take advantage of what i can get. Im also into SAR (thats Search And Rescue). I love dogs and dream of being involved in K9 unit of SAR. It would be awesome if i became an accomplished trainer and spent time professionally training search and police dogs. As a Fire Fighter i'll have time to do it... hmm thats not a bad idea... OH MY GOSH... you just witnessed the birth of a thought! Right here in my brain! Front row seats too! lucky you. Aaaaannny how, i like working in rescue ops. you know what else i like?
G I R L S
yep.. i like em. but they are scary at the same time. if you are a girl then you just dont understand what ya'll do to us dudes. or maybe you do. guess i'd have to be a girl to know wouldnt I............. chirp chirp says the cricket.......... sooooo, what i was saying is that i was always very shy growing up and i have to try really hard to be outgoing (in starting conversations). but once i trust you and get along with ya im really quite goofy and outgoing. Normally i would be modest but what the crap... its my brain right?! Did i mention that IM SINGLE... cause i am. ... chirp chirp.
For you non LDS people here in my brain: Im LDS. that means Latter Day Saints. which really means that i belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. and i like it. I teach a class at church called Gospel Essentials. its the essentials. of the gospel. you know, like the basics. its kinda like "happiness for dumbies"
So there's a sneak peak at my brain. Thats all you get for now. Bon Voyage.
No comments:
Post a Comment